从未说谎 从不后悔
是否曾有那样的日子呢
那天遇上之前
我已不再是孤单一人了
You‘re the only one
能让我这么想的
是的 只有你啊 only your heart
是你给予无法展翅高飞的我一双羽翼
而后给了我自由的啊
When I close my eyes I can feel you
只要有你在身旁
当风儿吹拂时 我就能感觉到你正笑着呢
通过小小的心灵之窗
天...
The pure.the bright,the beautiful,
一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的,
That stirred our hearts in youth,
强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的,
The impulses to wordless prayer,
推动着我们做无言的祷告的,
The dreams of love and truth;
让我们梦想着爱与真理的;
The longing after something‘s lost,
在失去后为之感到珍...
One must have a mind of winter
To regard the frost and the boughs
Of the pine-trees crusted with snow;
必有冰心,以察寒霜。
松枝负雪,臃臃其上。
And have been cold a long time
To behold the junipers shagged with ice,
The spruces rough in the distant glitter
必经九寒,以视冰柏。
远杉映日,烁...
The face of all the world is changed,I think
我觉得,全世界的面貌都改观
Since first I heard of the footsteps of thy soul
自听到,你灵魂的脚步轻轻现
Move still, oh, still, beside me, as they stole
第一次,悄悄地来到我的身边
betwixt me and the dreadful outer brink
潜过我与死亡之隙可怕的边缘
Of obvious...
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways
我是怎样地爱你?让我逐一细算
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
我爱你尽我的心灵所能及到的
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
深邃、宽广、和高度——正象我探求
For the ends of being and ideal grace
玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩...
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne?
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we‘ll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne. And surely you’ll buy your pin...
When a guy is quiet, he‘s listening to you.
当男人安静的时候,他在认真听你说话。
When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.
当女人安静的时候,会有无数个念头在她脑中闪过。
When a guy stares at you, he thinks you are the most beautiful thing in the world.
当男人盯着你看时,他认...
O Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done,
啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;
The ship has weather‘d every rack, the prize we sought is won,
这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。
While follow eyes the ...
Snow flows over a quiet village;
静静的村庄飘着白的雪
Doves fly across a gloomy sky.
阴霾的天空下鸽子飞翔
Two names are carved deep on a birch;
白桦树刻着那两个名字
They promised to stay in love all their life.
他们发誓相爱用尽这一生
One day war broke out in their homeland.
有一天战火烧到了家乡
Th...
When Day Is Done
Tabindrananth Tagore
If day is done,if birds sing no more,
if the wind has flagged tired, then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me,
even as thou hast wrapt the earth with the coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed,
the petals of the dr...