那段肆意挥霍青春,才是爱情(4)

如果命中一直有那么一个不可或缺的人,

我想,你就会是我心中那个人,值得我相守一生,不弃不离的人。

可惜,我却没有认真的抓紧你

Here I love you.

我在这里爱你。

In the dark pines the wind disentangles itself.

在松树的阴影下,风放开自己。

The moon glows like phosphorus on the vagrant waters.

月在漂浮的水面上像磷光般闪亮。

Days,all one kind,go chasing each other.

白日,重复着,先后追逐。

The snow unfurls in dancing figures.

雪的舞四散。

A silver gull slips down from the west.

一直银色的海鸥从西边滑落。

Sometimes a sail.High,high stars.

有时是一只船。很高的星。

Oh the black cross of a ship.

船的黑色的十字架。

Alone.

独自。

Sometimes I get up early and even my soul is wet.

有时我在清晨醒来,我的灵魂甚至还是湿的。

Far away the sea sounds and resounds.

远处海的声音和回声。

This is a port.

这是一个港口。

Here I love you.

我在这里爱你。

Here I love you and horizon hides you in vain.

我在这里爱你,而地平线徒然的隐藏你。

I love you still among these cold things.

在这些冷漠的事物中,我仍然爱你。

Sometimes my kisses go on those heavy vessels.

有时我的吻被那些沉重的船带走。

That cross the sea towards noarrival.

穿越了海,没有停留的方向。

I see myself forgotten like those old anchors.

我看见了自己的遗忘,似古先的锚。

The piers sadden when the affernoon moors there.

当暮色停泊在那处,码头伤感。

My life grows tired,hungry to no purpose.

我的生命变得疲惫,无由的饥渴。

I love what I do not have.You are so far.

我爱我没有的。你是如此遥远。

My loathing wrestles with the slow twilights.

我的恨意与缓慢的黄昏争执。

But night comes and starts so sing to me.

但夜来了并开始对我歌唱。

The moon turns its cilckwork dream.

月转动它齿轮般的梦。

The biggest starts look at me with your eyes.

最大的星星从你的眼中看我。情感日志

And as I love you,

当我爱你时,

The pines in the wind,want to sing your name with their leaves of wire.

风中的松树,愿以它们丝丝的叶来唱你的名。

生活日记网 用日记记录生活中的点点滴滴,等老了,我们一起来把它回味

所有回复(1)
暂时还没有人回复哦,抢沙发喽...
我想说两句(您的回复是对作者莫大的支持!)