to the1992meeting of the alumni association of the university of chicago!欢迎光临芝加哥大学校友会1992年年会。
’m sure that you will all be interested in hearing the latest of what is happening at our school.听听我们学校最近发生什么事,我深信你们都会感兴趣。
, let’s sit down and enjoy this dinner.现在,我们坐下来享用晚餐吧。
is the day to mark the end of our studies and the beginning of a new life for all of us.这一天就是我们求学结束、开始新生活的日子。
are gathered in this hall today for a sad purpose.今天我们为一件悲伤的事而在这会场集合。
words can express how thankful we are to you on this day.在这个日子,言语无法表达我们对你的感谢之意。
, looking back over those four years, i can’t imagine how the time went by so quickly.现在,回头看过去这四年,我真无法想象时间过得这么快。
you do in the future, good luck and success to you.不管你们将来做什么,祝你们好运、成功。
you once again from all of us.我们大家再一次谢谢你。
wish to thank you, first of all, for holding this party for me.首先我要谢谢你为我办这个聚会。
am speaking to you as a representative of the chinese students who are entering the university this year.我代表今年进入我们大学的中国学生向各位讲讲话。
is my great pleasure to say a word of hearty welcome to all the alumni and alumnae who have come –some of them from very great distance –to attend this reunion of former ess members.我很荣幸对所有的男女校友们表示衷心欢迎,校友们来----有些是从很远的地方---参加这以前英语演讲学会成员的聚会。