Tell me you are mine. I’ll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见。
No matter the ending is perfe...
My eyes are the stars over your window, Gazing affectionately at you every night.
我的目光就是你窗前的星星,每夜都在深情地注视着你。
Love‘s mysteries in souls do grow, but yet the body in his book.
爱情的秘密在双方的心灵中生成,但形体是表白爱惜的书。
To love for the sake of being loved is hum...
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
At the touc...
You make my heart smile.
我的心因你而笑。
The road to a lover‘s house is never long.
通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。
It is nev...
The road to a lover’s house is never long.
通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
You mak...