BENG SHA KA LA KA~
BOOM SHAKALAKA
Thank you ever let me love you
Lonely initiative forgive me deadpan
Don't break my heart
什么时候才这样上课【同学们,都准备好手机,我们一起玩Tutu,不会的老师教你,作业-每天回家玩Tutu,N小时】
说分手的时候,“他一句我曾经想过和你结婚”,瞬间泪崩。
Why do not know how to Thanksgiving?(为什么不懂得感恩呢?)
I wanna say goodbye.
I will be loving you until I forget you.
How do I only dare to hold you in the dream
i want you take me : you are my see the wanderful gril
It's a pity that my love could not conquer you(很遗憾我不能征服你的爱
Dare pick up your memories and I lost(你和我的回忆丢了不敢捡)
i want you!
Envy those who touched the pillow to sleep and those who are determined to let go and never look bac
As a not essential place don't need to be hold
Even when making book I feel very happy with him.
Be patient to wait for one girl is really good.
I never told you, I wanna hold you.我从未告诉你,我想拥抱你 。
To unmb the pain to laugh off my . 痛到麻木 才能笑得畅快淋漓。
You don't laugh tears away .你别笑了眼泪都掉了 。
Without you I cried as a smile。没了你我把哭当成了笑。
Time cut scar is called growth.时间划破的伤疤叫做成长。
Softhearted is sick, but you are life. 心软是病,可你是命.
Sometimes there is no way out exlep有时候,除了说再见,别无选择。
Let time to my deep love man.愿时光善待我深爱之人。
love a man should not love .我爱着一个不该爱的人
The more you care,the more you have to lose.(在意的越多,失去的就越多。)
Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.(怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由)
We are like dominoes,I fall for you,fall for another.(我们就像多米诺骨牌,我倒向你,你却倒向别人)
Goodbye my almost lover . 再见了,我无缘的爱人
There's that one person you'll never get over not matter how long it's been. 总有那么个人你永远忘
I think i'm sick-我认为我是病了
First I need your hand ,then forever can begin——————我需要牵着你的手,才能告诉你什么是永远
Fading is true while flowering is past——————凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去
Dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired.——————梦的最深处,只有微笑不累
Don't realize too much which will let you down.——————不要知道得太多,会难过。
Buried city, to shut all lights.——————埋下一座城,关了所有灯。
是不是永远保持一颗乐观的心什么事都是美好的 yes!
You are my destiny(你是我的宿命)
The most painful thing is when someone you can't live without, can live without you
I‘m just a girl, trying to find a place in this world(我只是一个女孩,试着找到在这世上的立足之地)
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.